For surveys used in litigation, the fieldwork component is just as important as the design, analysis, and reporting. Even the best designed survey can be rendered inadmissible without the right respondents and quality data. In this webinar, we will cover some of the methods of fieldwork used in litigation, as well as the benefits, drawbacks, and challenges that must be taken into consideration.
This webinar will also discuss:
- Understanding your target audience and how to reach them
- Identifying and interviewing hard to reach audiences
- Various methodologies for collecting data from your target audience
- Benefits and drawbacks to your data collection options
- Managing quality through your survey tool and how to know people are who they say they are
Join AMS Survey Experts, Jacqueline Chorn and Brian Sowers, for a webinar on consumer perception surveys in false advertising matters. In this webinar, Jacqueline and Brian will discuss when a survey can be useful in false advertising matters, the basic format used for typical consumer perception surveys, and present a series of common issues that must be taken into consideration when designing and evaluating consumer perception surveys. Specific topics to be discussed include:
- Consumer perception surveys in Lanham Act proceedings versus NAD proceedings.
- Methodological considerations for the selection and presentation of stimuli.
- Design considerations for a control.
- A discussion on the benefits of close-ended versus open-ended questions.
- Deceived or not deceived? Analyses to test for consumer perception.