Over the last few years, Conjoint Analysis has been utilized as a basis for damages calculations in Class Action matters. We will describe the conjoint analysis methodology and give several examples of how it has been successfully used.
Webinar topics will include:
- Advantages of conducting conjoint analysis for class action matters
- Steps in designing and executing a conjoint analysis survey
- Case examples of successful conjoint surveys for class action matters
- Important issues to factor when designing a conjoint analysis survey
- Timing and other considerations
and Amanda Ford