Over the last few years, Conjoint Analysis has been utilized as a basis for damages calculations in Class Action matters. In this webinar we will describe the conjoint analysis methodology and give several examples of how it has been successfully used.
Webinar topics will include:
- Advantages of conducting conjoint analysis for class action matters
- Steps in designing and executing a conjoint analysis survey
- Case examples of successful conjoint surveys for class action matters
- Important issues to factor when designing a conjoint analysis survey
- Timing and other considerations
and Amanda Ford