Join AMS Survey Experts, Jacqueline Chorn and Brian Sowers, for a webinar on consumer perception surveys in false advertising matters. In this webinar, Jacqueline and Brian will discuss when a survey can be useful in false advertising matters, the basic format used for typical consumer perception surveys, and present a series of common issues that must be taken into consideration when designing and evaluating consumer perception surveys. Specific topics to be discussed include:
- Consumer perception surveys in Lanham Act proceedings versus NAD proceedings.
- Methodological considerations for the selection and presentation of stimuli.
- Design considerations for a control.
- A discussion on the benefits of close-ended versus open-ended questions.
- Deceived or not deceived? Analyses to test for consumer perception.
Jacqueline A. Chorn, Ph.D.
and Brian Sowers