For surveys used in litigation, the fieldwork component is just as important as the design, analysis, and reporting. Even the best designed survey can be rendered inadmissible without the right respondents and quality data. In this webinar, we will cover some of the methods of fieldwork used in litigation, as well as the benefits, drawbacks, and challenges that must be taken into consideration.
This webinar will also discuss:
- Understanding your target audience and how to reach them
- Identifying and interviewing hard to reach audiences
- Various methodologies for collecting data from your target audience
- Benefits and drawbacks to your data collection options
- Managing quality through your survey tool and how to know people are who they say they are