Consumer surveys are one of the most powerful tools available to support trademark infringement, trade dress infringement, secondary meaning, deceptive advertising, and class action cases, as well as, many other types of litigation.
Join us for our webinar, “Surveys in Trademark Litigation” presented by AMS survey research expert and Senior Manager, Jacqueline Chorn, Ph.D., and Senior Manager Marcello Santana, Esq. In this webinar, you will learn how to use survey research in cases involving intellectual property and other types of litigation.
Some highlights of what will be discussed in the webinar include:
- A variety of applications for survey research
- Keys to a successful survey
- Critical issues in survey design and expert testimony
- Several case examples including:
- Christian Louboutin S.A. v. Yves Saint Laurent
- In re Hershey Chocolate and Confectionary Corporation
- National Pork Board v. Supreme Lobster
Jacqueline A. Chorn, Ph.D. and Marcello Santana, Esq.